If you’re interested in partnering with me on a project there are many ways we can work together. Here are a few:
1. Food Writing or Recipe Development projects: Please contact me directly at kimberly [at] daringgourmet [dot] com. Upon request I am happy to provide you with a media kit and a list of brands I’ve worked with.
I work for compensation, not in exchange for product or “exposure.” Long-term relationships with brands and products that I love is preferred.
2. Editorial Content: I’m available to provide editorial content for your website, eNewsletter or print publication.
3. Brand Ambassador: If I love your product I can represent your brand as a product ambassador through a series of blog posts and social media mentions.
4. Product Reviews: If you have a kitchen/food-related product, appliance, or cookbook that you think would be a good fit for Daring Gourmet readers, let me know and we can discuss hosting a giveaway.
5. Company/Brand Events: Are you hosting an event to promote your product, cause, contest, etc? Invite The Daring Gourmet to attend and learn about it.
6. Travel: I’m available to represent brands on trips as a travel/food writer and photographer.
7. Restaurant “Reviews”: Whether you’re featuring a new menu, just opened a new restaurant, or have had a recent makeover, invite me for a visit.
If you have any other ideas of how we can work together that would benefit the content of this blog and be helpful to my readers, I’d love to hear them!
Please contact me directly at kimberly [at] daringgourmet [dot] com
To see press where I’ve been featured, please visit my ABOUT page.