Get ready to celebrate Cinco de Mayo! Here are six finger-licking recipes to help you gear up!
1. Baked Chicken or Pork Chops with Chipotle Maple Barbecue Sauce (finger-lickin’ good!)
2. Mexican Grillades and Grits – a Daring Gourmet twist on a beloved Southern classic
3. Sincronizadas (Authentic Mexican Ham and Cheese Melts) (fun for the kids, too)
4. Mexican Meatballs with Roasted Garlic, Chipotle and Tomatillo Sauce (you can also make mini versions as hors d’ouevres)
5. Smoky South of The Border Soup (guaranteed to become a family favorite)
6. Award-winning Tinga Poblana Tacos (that’s right, this won Better Recipes’ “Best Mexican Recipe EVER” contest!)
AND don’t forget to make some Super Easy Homemade Mexican Chorizo while you’re at it and add a whole new dimension to your Mexican dishes! (AND read all about WHY you really should make chorizo yourself!)