Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad
All your favorite pizza toppings in pasta salad form!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 pound pasta such as rotini, fusili or penne, cooked al dente, drained and fully cooled (Gluten Free: Use GF pasta)
- 6 ounces diced mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces diced pepperoni
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives drained
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 4 green onions chopped
- For the Italian Dressing:
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 clove garlic smashed and finely minced
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Note: You can substitute the following fresh herbs for 4 teaspoons total of dried Italian herbs though fresh is recommended:
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Placed the pasta in a large mixing bowl. Add all the remaining pasta salad ingredients.
Prepare the Italian dressing by placing all the ingredients in a bowl or shaker and whisking/shaking until emulsified. Pour the vinaigrette over the pasta salad and stir everything until combined and the pasta salad is coated with the vinaigrette.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight before serving and then stir it again.
Calories: 574kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 1226mg | Potassium: 286mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 775IU | Vitamin C: 17.9mg | Calcium: 196mg | Iron: 1.6mg