Pistachio Lemon Cheese Balls with Basil & Olives
Your guests will be absolutely WOWED by the flavor!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 22 cheese balls
- 6 oz cream cheese ,at room temperature
- 4 oz goat cheese ,at room temperature
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons very finely minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh Meyer lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 22 Lindsay Naturals Manzanilla Olives or Lindsay Naturals Black Olives ,rinsed and patted dry
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pistachios
In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the olives and pistachios. Chill the mixture for 30 minutes until firm.
Form the mixture into 22 balls. Press the olives into the center of the cheese balls and form them back into balls, completely encasing them in the cheese mixture. Roll the balls in the toasted pistachios to lightly coat them. Chill for at least 2 hours.
Let the cheese balls sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving. Serve with toothpicks
Makes 22 olive cheese balls
Calories: 62kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 132mg | Potassium: 41mg | Vitamin A: 4% | Vitamin C: 0.6% | Calcium: 2.1% | Iron: 1.5%