In the mood for Asian? Not in the mood to cook, or at least nothing that’s going to take more than 15 minutes? Well you’ve come to the right place! This meets all your criteria for quick, Asian, and delicious!
Remember that luscious Homemade Teriyaki Sauce recipe I posted yesterday? Here is one yummy way to put it to use. You’re going to love these Chicken Teriyaki Noodles. Simple and quick to make with a fantastic flavor and a nice combination of contrasting textures.
Let’s get started!
First, you’ll want to make that Best Homemade Teriyaki Sauce. Why get store-bought when it’s so quick and delicious to make yourself?
Prepare the noodles according to package directions, al dente, in lightly salted water.
Slice the green onions and carrots, and measure out the bamboo shoots, bean sprouts, grilled chicken, and teriyaki sauce in advance.
Heat the oil in a wok or skillet over high heat and stir-fry the carrots, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts, and the white parts of the green onions for one minute.
Add the chicken, green onions, and teriyaki sauce. Stir to combine and fry for another 30 seconds.
Add the cooked noodles and toss to evenly coat the noodles and to heat through.
That’s it, you’re done! Serve immediately and enjoy!
- 10 oz Chinese egg noodles, prepared according to package directions in lightly salted water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 oz grilled chicken, cut into strips
- 1 large carrot, thinly diagonally sliced
- ¼ cup bamboo shoots
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 3 green onions, sliced diagonally, white parts kept separate
- ½ cup Homemade Teriyaki Sauce (or store-bought)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Heat the olive oil over high heat in a wok or skillet. Add the carrot, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts, and white parts of the green onions and stir fry for one minute.
- Add the sauce, sesame oil, chicken, and green onions. Stir to combine and cook for 30 seconds. Add the cooked noodles and toss to combine and heat through.
- Serve immediately.