Delicious homemade Greek Tzatziki Sauce. Easy to make and thoroughly delicious. Serve with Greek Gyros, as a dip or salad dressing, with felafels, sandwich wraps, baked potatoes, with grilled meat or fish, or added to mashed potatoes.
More yummylicious Greek recipes coming up – stay tuned!
P.S. Be sure to connect with me on Facebook to join in on all the foodie fun and to get word of the latest recipes!
Try this tzatiki sauce on these thoroughly delicious Greek Gyros that you are guaranteed to love!
- 1 cup (8 oz) plain Greek or whole milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup cucumber, seeds removed and very finely minced
- Combine all Tzatziki Sauce ingredients in a medium glass bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour before use.