Delicious homemade Greek Tzatziki Sauce. Easy to make and thoroughly delicious. Serve with gyros, as a dip, salad dressing, with falafel, sandwich wraps, baked potatoes, with grilled meat or fish, or added to mashed potatoes.
Try this tzatiki sauce on these thoroughly delicious Greek Gyros that you are guaranteed to love!
Greek Tzatziki Sauce
- 1 cup 8 oz plain Greek or whole milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons fresh dill chopped
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cucumber seeds removed and very finely minced
- Combine all Tzatziki Sauce ingredients in a medium glass bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour before use.
Tried this recipe? Mention @daringgourmet or hashtag #daringgourmet
Delicious! I used Skyr (icelandic plain yogurt) and a bit of plain kefir to thin it out as I didn’t have regular plain yogurt, and it is a wonderful consistency, and really tasty. Love your website, thank you for all you do!
Kimberly Killebrew says
Thank you so much, Carol, I’m happy you enjoyed it and appreciate the feedback! :)