This deliciously sweet and creamy Pumpkin Dip will keep you happily dipping at your next autumn or holiday-themed gathering! Made from scratch with just a handful of ingredients, it’s made without any mixes and without Cool Whip!
I’ve been a huge fan of dips ever since I was a kid. Take for example our homemade French Onion Dip Mix, Neiman Marcus Dip, Indian Red Lentil Dip, Salsa, and Hummus – I love them all! Today we’re featuring a sweet dip which every pumpkin fan is sure to love. It has all the flavor of the best pumpkin pie filling only creamier and even more delectable. Serve this at your next autumn-themed or holiday gathering and watch this dip disappear within minutes!
And for a superbly delicious savory pumpkin dip, serve this Creamy Pumpkin Dip along with our Roasted Pumpkin Hummus!
What Do I Serve with Pumpkin Dip?
Can I Make a Sugar Free Pumpkin Dip?
Absolutely! Simply substitute the brown sugar with Sukrin Gold (our top choice) or similar brown sugar substitute. And then enjoy this delicious dip without the guilt!
Creamy Pumpkin Dip Recipe
Creamy Pumpkin Dip
- 8 ounces full fat cream cheese , softened at room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- OR sugar free alternative
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon quality pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream , chilled
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl except for the whipping cream. Beat until smooth. Pour in the chilled whipping cream and continue to beat for several minutes until the dip has thickened and is very creamy and fluffy. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. For best flavor results refrigerate overnight. Makes a little over 3 cups. Will keep for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.