This Creamy French Dressing whips up in just 5 minutes and is SO good! It will take your salads to a new level!
Homemade dressings are the best! Not only because they taste better, but because they don’t have all the junk ingredients that you find in most store-bought versions.
The two most popular versions of French dressing are Catalina French Dressing (which is bright red and not creamy) and what is simply called French Dressing, or Creamy French Dressing, which is pale orange and creamy. Today we’re going to make the latter version.
This dressing whips up in just 5 minutes and you’ll love the flavor it brings to your salads!
Let’s get started!
Place all of the ingredients in blender and puree until smooth. You’re done!
Transfer it to an airtight container. It will keep for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Creamy French Dressing
- 1/2 cup quality mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup neutral tasting oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 small yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Taste and add more vinegar if you want it tangier, or more sugar if you want it sweeter. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Will keep up to 2 weeks. Makes about 2 1/2 cups.